Sometimes we all have lost keys or remotes and after taking too much pain we gets a duplicate key or remote and then we thinks about having duplicate for all remotes or keys we have.
Now a days this worries us more in case or car remotes, garage door remote and even gate remotes. Fabehe is happy to introduce 4in1 Remote Control duplicator that can duplicates upto 4 different remotes.
Do remote control duplicators work?
Yes, they definitely work, 3 steps you can configure your duplicator with your remote. It can duplicates upto 4 different remotes. Lets check out this video tutorial how it works (It is created by one of our user who bought and heavily tested Remote Control duplicator.).
How to configure Remote Control Duplicator?
Step 1- Take your Remote control Duplicator and the remote that you want to dublicate (Can be car remote, Gate remote, garage remote etc)
Step 2- Press and keep holding the button on the remote you want duplicate.
Step 3- Press and keep holding the buttons of both the remotes together till you see the red light flashing on the remote duplicator.
Step 4- Release the buttons and that's it you're set.
- Clear code: using two fingers, hold two buttons at same time (i.e., A & B or B & C, etc.); the LED will rapidly flash 3 times in about 2 seconds; let one of the fingers go (the other finger should stay holding one of the button), and then use the loose finger to quickly click three times on the loose button until the LED light flashes; then release both buttons; then press any one key of the remote control.
When LED light goes off, it means clear code is successful (four keys all empty); if after you press any button of the remote control, the light is still on, it indicates that the original code has not been cleared successfully. You need to re-clear, and only successfully clearing the code can cloning be successful. You can repeatedly clear and clone the code.
- Copy: left hand taking the original remote control, right hand taking our remote control duplicator and keep two remote control as close as possible; press the first buttons of two remote controls at the same time; in about 2 seconds, the LED light will flash quickly 2 times; after one second, the indicator light keeps flashing and let go of your fingers; and then press the key after successful pairing, the light keeps on, which means that the first key code on original remote control has been copied to the other remote control; the same method can be used in turn on the second key, the third key... If the copy is successful, the remote control function is the same as the original matching remote control.
- Restore: When you accidentally clear the copy of the remote control code, you can simultaneously press the copy of the remote control of the bottom two keys, LED lights will flash quickly, let go after pressing any key. When the light is long, this Indicates that the code for the remote control is restored. Before using our copy remote control, please be sure to remove the existing code from the remote control.
- How to deal with the situation where some of the keys can control, the rest cannot control? You can use clear and restore operation, the specific operation is as follows:
- first clear code;
- after clearing code, copy the unsuccessful key again, and there is no need to copy the rest buttons;
- and then clear the code again;
- restore code; at this time, the original keys that were not successfully copied are now covered by new codes, and the original keys that were successfully copied are now retained. If there is no copy after the second copy of the keys, repeat the above steps again and again until all keys are successfully copied.
Salient advantages of Remote control duplicator
- This gadget transfers signals to duplicate your existing remote controls so you always have a duplicate remote or key available in case you lose the original
- The device can clone up to 4 remote buttons from the same or different remotes allowing you carry four remotes in one! Each corresponding letter (A, B, C, & D) can each open a different remote controlled key
- You can open your garage door and unlock your car by using one remote control instead of carrying two keys with you
- The seamless infrared connection is secured and safe to use through data encryption
- You can copy any compatible wireless remote key and and each password is stored individually
Why Fabehe Remote control Duplicator?
Just like we've discussed in the beginning of this blog, sometimes we loose our remotes and even have a thought about getting our car remote or garage remote getting stoles gives us some scary thoughts. To secure our car, garage or even our house gates, we must have a backup and grab this remote control duplicator. Grab this amazing product today from here and get peace of mind.
Frequently Asked Questions
1- Is it waterproof?
2- How many remotes can I duplicate?
Answer- up to 4 at a time
3- Do this work for Car remotes?
Answer- Yes it can work.
4- Can this be used for Home appliances like Air conditions, TV etc?
Answer- No, It duplicates with the remotes of gates, garage doors, Car remotes etc.